Video producer (Full-time)
The postholder will work as part of the Audio-Visual team within the Communications, Digital and Marketing domain, leading the organisation’s content-based Audio-Visual output, whilst supporting the team’s wider broadcast and operations functions, and project-based requirements.
· Lead the creation of high-performing video content across the Club’s digital platforms.
· Service SAFC’s YouTube and TikTok channels with a regular flow of content and oversee the channel management of both.
· Support the content team to develop new and existing digital video formats.
· Publish and schedule videos using a content management system.
· Plan, create and publish video content across matchdays for SAFC’s men’s, women’s and academy teams.
· Plan and lead shoots with SAFC’s men’s, women’s and academy players.
· Continuously benchmark and measure video content performance and work with the content manager to adapt strategies to ensure the Club is always at the forefront of delivery.
· Work with the Content Manager to create and implement weekly, monthly and annual content plans.
· Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all projects are delivered on time and to brief.
· Champion production standards throughout the Club, ensuring best practices are upheld at all times across all platforms (football and non-football).
· Mentor placement students and interns to ensure they proactively contribute and enjoy a first-class learning experience.
· In collaboration with other domain members, contribute to the continued development and implementation of the Club’s marcomms strategy.
· Any other reasonable duties
To apply please email your CV and covering letter, stating your current salary, to Recruitment, Human Resources, Sunderland AFC, Stadium of Light, Sunderland, SR5 1SU.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted for an interview which will take place at the Stadium of Light on a date to be confirmed. Please note the position for which you are recruited is subject to a Disclosure and Barring (DBS) Check. All applicants must be able to verify that they are eligible for work in the UK. The closing date for all applications is close of business Wednesday 31 May 2023.
· Sunderland AFC is an equal opportunity employer.
· We are committed to a policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally.
· Our aim is that all colleagues should be able to work in an environment free from discrimination, harassment and bullying.
SAFEGUARDING CHILDREN & VULNERABLE ADULTS
Sunderland AFC recognises that the safeguarding and protection of children and vulnerable adults is of paramount importance within the organisation. Sunderland AFC owes a duty of care to safeguard all children and vulnerable adults involved in activities as organised by the football club. Sunderland AFC will ensure that safety and protection is given to all children and vulnerable adults involved in activities through adherence to the Safeguarding guidelines adopted by the Club.