We recognise that some concertgoers may need assistance to fully enjoy the experience at the Stadium of Light.
If you are a wheelchair user or require ease of access tickets please follow the instructions below to book your concert tickets.
How to book:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your ticket requirements and contact telephone details.
• You will be contacted by telephone to confirm your booking and take payment.
• If you receive Personal Independence Payment (PIP) or higher/middle rate of care or mobility you will receive a personal assistant ticket free of charge.
• You will have 7 days to send proof via email or post to Sunderland AFC
• There will be three wheelchair platforms constructed on the west side of the pitch.
British Sign Language
British Sign Language service is available for the Saturday 4th June 2022 show only. To book click here: http://www.gigantic.com/ed-sheeran-tickets-bsl-2593
If you receive Personal Independence Payment (PIP) or higher/middle rate of care or mobility you will receive a personal assistant ticket free of charge.
Please email email@example.com to request your personal assistant ticket free of charge and provide proof.
Frequently asked questions
I am a wheelchair user or need ease of access seating and would like to attend. Will there be a designated area for me at the concert?
Yes, there will be a designated wheelchair user area and ease of access seating available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and telephone number then from 9am on Saturday 25th September a member of our concert team will call you to book your ticket and, if needed, one for your assistant. Subject to availability.
My circumstances have changed since I purchased my ticket and I am now a wheelchair user. What should I do?
Please email email@example.com and we will try and accommodate your needs.
Is there a dedicated wheelchair entrance?
Yes, all wheelchair and ambulant tickets are to gain access to the Stadium via turnstile 62A. (Please see 3D site map – location 7).
Is there disabled car parking available?
Accessible parking facilities are available inside the stadium complex. Blue badge required (Please see 3D site map – location 2).
Accessible Toilets Plan
Accessible toilets are available in all areas of the stadium; these are fitted with radar locks and keys are available from nearby stewards.