We are delighted to be welcoming Sunderland legend Kevin Ball back to the Stadium of Light this week as Jimmy's guest in the Montgomery Suite.
The hard-working ex-midfielder will be on hand to answer questions and speak to fans throughout our home clash with Cardiff City on Sunday 24 September (KO 15:00).
Fans will be able to tap into 'Bally's' experience from over 300 league appearances for the Lads, including his sides journey to the FA Cup final in 1992 and his involvement in two promotion teams.
A tough tackler, Ball's playing career earned him a reputation as a combative midfielder. As captain, Ball took his Sunderland side to a then-record high points total of 105 in 1999, storming to Premier League promotion in record fashion.
After retirement from his playing career, Ball worked for Sunderland in many capacities over the years. This included spells as caretaker manager and roles working with the junior set-up, notably helping to develop the likes of Jordan Henderson and Jordan Pickford.
You can gain insight into Ball's career as part of our premier Montgomery Suite package, providing unrivalled access to the heart of the action at the SoL. The package includes:
- Three course meal with tea and coffee
- Padded seat on the half-way line
- Tea, coffee, and savouries at half time
- Tea, coffee, cheese, and biscuits at full time
- Table service throughout
- Official matchday programme and team sheet
- A tour of the home dressing room, tunnel, dugouts and pitch side, available to guests who arrive within the first 35 minutes of doors opening
- Suite remains open until one hour after full time whistle
Priced at £160+ VAT for an adult, and £80+ VAT for an Under 16, this package offers an inside look at the world of Sunderland AFC on a match day.
Enquire today by emailing email@example.com.